What is it?
This fund is available from the Centre for Learning Technology. It can be used for a variety of learning technology developments. In previous years, many LSE teachers have used CLT funding to employ a Moodle editor. This year, we are particularly looking to attract academics who are interested in teaching innovations.
We wish to encourage applications to include areas of teaching innovation. Examples may include:
- Improvements to the student learning experience;
- Providing effective assessment and feedback to students;
- Enhancements to your Moodle course that build student engagement.
Who can apply?
- LSE teaching staff can apply for funding.
- Funds are intended to allow teaching staff to to pay a GTA or PhD student to work with them on their project with guidance and support from CLT.
- Funds will be awarded for initiatives that make an effective use of technology.
How to apply?
- Application forms are available following an initial meeting with the CLT Director, Steve Ryan.
- There is no deadline for applications.
- If you wish to discuss your idea, prior to your application with Steve Ryan (CLT Director) please email CLT-Enquiries@lse.ac.uk