What is it?
Moodle is an open source virtual learning environment (VLE). A VLE provides web-based support for courses and programmes by bringing together a range of resources and tools in one location that is available at any time and from any place via the internet.
About Moodle at LSE
- Currently there are 1250 courses on LSE Moodle (Nov 2013)
- Moodle is available to all LSE teaching staff and students
- Users must agree to Moodle conditions of use
Use Moodle for
- Distribution of course information and reading lists
- Communication & collaboration (discussion boards, wikis)
- Assessment & feedback (quizzes, assignments collection)
- Multimedia content (video, images etc)